Himkosh, himkosh e challan, himkosh login, e salary, himkosh salary statement, himkosh challan, hpoltis, GPF Statement, Himkosh Salary slip, himkosh e salary statement, e bill, salary, e challan search
In today’s article, we will get detailed information about a facility provided by Himachal Pradesh for its government employees. Today we will know what is this Himkosh, how it is beneficial for the government employees of Himachal Pradesh.
How to login to Himkosh portal, How can we use Himkosh to know about e-Salary and E-Challan, GPF Statement, Salary Key Slip, E-Bill, etc. Information can be obtained only from the portal.
So let’s start-
What is Himkosh
• Himkosh is a website portal, with the help of which a very large database can be accessed, which contains all the information related to the finances of ex-officio employees and retired employees of Himachal Pradesh State Government.
• If Himkosh is understood, then it is a system of systematic financial information.
• Himkosh is a very large database prepared by the Himachal Pradesh State Government to keep all the financial-related information of the government employees of their state in one place which can be accessed through the official website of Himkosh.
• With the help of this portal, the government of Himachal Pradesh works to make its government employees reach their confidential information to them.
• Simultaneously, those general information that employees had to visit many offices to get, now they can get it in just a few clicks sitting at home through Himkosh portal.
• With the help of Himkosh, online salary bill, online pension processing, online budget disbursement, online challan receipt, e-Kosh, information about treasury information system can be obtained sitting at home and along with this, salary statement, GPF statement ( General Provident Fund), pension statement can also be found sitting at home.
In today’s article, you will also know how to log in to Himkosh.
Himkosh- An Brief Overview
|Concerned State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Launched by||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Department Name||Treasuries, Accountants and Lotteries, Finance Department|
|Objective||Provide facility of eSalary, eChallan, ePension, eVitran, eKosh|
|Beneficiary||Employee of the State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Himkosh- Benefits for Government Employees
• All those government employees working in Himachal Pradesh who work in Himachal Pradesh government and also those people who work in any semi-government organization, the financial information of all those people will be found on Himkosh.
• Earlier the right of information related to Himkosh was with the Revenue Department but now this right is with the Finance Department.
• Any employee working in the Himachal Pradesh government can see his finance-related information from a single portal Himkosh
• The statement of GPF can be removed sitting at home in just a few clicks.
• Pension statement and salary statement can also be accessed instantly by just using your employee code and password PIN.
• Processes that used to waste up to a week, those processes are completed in a few seconds.
• Himkosh Salary Statement or e-Salary Slip, Pension Statement, Budget Distribution, e-Challan, employee-related finance department information can be safely seen by any Himachal Pradesh government employee in a blink of an eye.
Himkosh Login- How to Login to Portal
• Logging in for an HP employee on Himkosh is very easy.
• First of all you have to go to the official website.
• After that you will get the link of Salary Statement, Pension Statement, GPF Statement, etc. on the left side and more links will appear in a box. Click on any option you want to select for your profile.
• After clicking, you will be taken to a new page where you have to fill some of your information in the box.
• For example, let’s understand that you want to see your salary statement, then all you have to do for that is your employee code and after that, you have to select your name i.e. employee’s name, after that, you have to select your treasury which is first Centralized Treasury will be selected from there itself or you will have to select.
• Except this, you can also log in after clicking on the “eSALARY” link located on the home page.
• After clicking a new page will open showing “>>> Click to eBills – Centralised eSalary & eBill Application <<<“”
• After that you have to log in. Remember that all the information you fill in is completely correct, otherwise, you may have to redo all this information.
• After that your salary statement will appear in front of you in the form of a window which you can print if you want.
Himkosh e Salary- How to get e Salary Statement
If you want to know your Himkosh e salary statement and slip using this portal, then it is going to be easy for you-
• First of all you have to go to the official website of Himkosh.
• After this you have to click on the link of “Salary Statement” written on the right side under Citizen Services.
• After this you have to select your employee code and after that, you have to select your name ie employee name, after that you have to select your treasury which will either already be Centralized Treasury Selected or you have to select.
• After that you have to log in. Remember that whatever information you fill in is completely correct, otherwise, you may have to do all this hard work again.
• After that your salary statement will appear in front of you in the form of a new window which you can also print if you want.
Himkosh e Challan- How to get e challan slip
With the help of this website, if you want to get information about Himkosh e Challan or its slip/receipt, then it will be very easy because of Himkosh-
• For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Himkosh.
• After that you will find e-salary, e-pension, e-Vitran, and many more links in the middle with colorful icons on the left.
• Among them you have to click on e-Challan.
• After this, the new page that will open, you have to click on “>>> Click to eChallan – Online Government Receipt Accounting System <<<”.
• A new tab will open on clicking.
• After that on the new page that will open, you have to click on the link “e-Challan” on your right side.
• A new page will open again. To the left of it, you will see a login box, in which you will have to enter the User ID and Password. If you do not have a user-id, then no problem, you can log in by entering your login id and entering your name in the password.
• If you want to create a new account on the government receipt accounting service, then all you have to do is click on the link “Create New Account” given below and you will be sent to your registration page. After that, you have to fill in the information asked there carefully and your new account will be registered.
• After this you will have to fill in some information related to your e-challan in the box and your e-challan will come in front of you immediately.
Himkosh- How to get GPF statement
Whenever you invest money in the general provident fund or the government puts some money from your salary in your general provident fund, then the government keeps its information and shares it with you because it is your right to know where your money is. are going.
Whenever you invest in GPF, its information is also given to the government, after that you can see the statement of GPF on the government information portal Himkosh.
If you also want to use Himkosh to get the GPF statement, then it is going to be very simple for you-
• In this again you have to first go to the official website.
• After this you will get a link named GPF statement on your left and in the block named Citizen Service, you have to click on it.
• After this a new page will open in a new tab in which you will get the one with the help of which you can extract GPF statement.
• After that on that page you have to submit your series code, your GPF number, and after that, you have to enter your employee pin.
• Remember that you have to give all your information correctly or else you will not be able to extract the GPF statement.
• After clicking on submit, you will get your GPF statement in a new window, which you can save or print if you want.
Himkosh- How to get information about e-bill with the help of Himkosh
If you also want to use Himkosh to get e-bill information, then it is very easy for you like before. Follow the steps given below.
• In this again you have to first go to the official website of Himkosh.
• After which you will get a link named e-salary in the box located on the left side of your screen, on which you have to click.
• After clicking you will be taken to a new page. Where you will first be given this information that what is e-salary and what is its use, how is its slip and how you can use e-slip?
• After this you have to click on “>>> Click to eBills – Centralized eSalary & eBill Application <<<” after which you will be taken to another page with the help of a new tab.
• From there you can log in by entering your User ID and your Password, after which you will be able to see the related bill from there.
• With this, if you want, you will also be able to collect all the information related to your e-salary from this.
So in today’s article, we have learned that what is this Himkosh, if it is understood once again, then we can understand it as an easy form of “Treasury of Himachal Pradesh”.
From its purpose, we have got detailed information about the features provided by it.
If you liked the information given by us, then please do share this article with your friends and relatives.