ICAI Digital Learning Hub, Digital Learning Hub ICAI, login
ICAI Digital Learning Hub
It is a great platform for ICAI students and members that provides high-quality education with world-class innovative features and interactive content.
Digital Learning Hub is an important step towards the digitization of education.
It is a platform that provides a knowledge ecosystem in the form of an Integrated Learning Management System which is a repository of knowledge for the members and students where the availability of professional and academic content is ensured.
ICAI Digital Learning Hub- An Overview
A brief overview is given in table below
|Portal Name||ICAI Digital Learning Hub|
|Managed by||ICAI Department|
|Objective||To provide an ecosystem of knowledge for ICAI students and members|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub- Features
- Provides Professional and Academic content
- It is the source of knowledge and function where students and members can get content, guidance notes, courses, and publications.
- It provides a platform for interaction with your peers through knowledge sharing engagements making the best use of technology such as smartphones and tablets to disseminate learning snippets.
- Its biggest feature is that students and members can join and read it anytime as per their convenience.
- Provide all current knowledge in their core areas of competence
- Provide new and emergent subject areas related to professional development
- ICAI Students and members can access the courses listed.
ICAI Digital Learning Hub Login- How to do login
After registration on the portal, the regional ICAI department sends the user name and password to the email after a few days.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. https://www.icai.org/
Step 2: Click on the “Digital Learning Hub” link with the icon Or open the link https://learning.icai.org/iDH/icai/
Step 3: Now you are on the portal. Click the “Login” link showing on the top right side.
Step 4: Login Page will be popped up.
Step 5: Enter your Login ID and Password and Click on the “Login” button.
Step 6: You are now successfully logged in to your Dashboard