Shadi Anudan Yojana | Sadi anudan form online | उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना ऑनलाइन | vivah anudan up | shadi anudan up | UP Shadi Anudan Yojana | Shadi Anudan Status | Shadi anudan online | vivah hetu anudan | Sadi anudan online
Uttar Pradesh Shaadi Anudan Yojana has been started by the state government. Under this scheme, financial assistance in the form of Rs 51000 will be given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of economically weaker families.
Under this scheme, the daughters of the families coming from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General Category, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, will be included.
In this article, we are going to include information related to Uttar Pradesh Sadi Anudan like application process, documents, eligibility, etc.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
Shadi Anudan scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Aditya Nath Ji for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Under this scheme, a grant will be sanctioned for a maximum of 2 girls from a family.
Under this Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021, the age of the girl should be 18 years or more as on the date of marriage while the age of the boy should be at least 21 years.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana: A Brief Vision
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan|
|Who started||Honorable Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan yojana Apply Online
For those candidates of Uttar Pradesh who want to get financial assistance from the state government for marriage, the annual income of their family should meet the criteria of poverty.
Under Vivah Anudan, the annual income of the people living in rural areas should be Rs 46080 under this scheme, while the annual income of the people of urban areas should not exceed Rs 56460.
Interested candidates who want to apply under this Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Purpose of UP Shadi (Sadi) Anudan Yojana
Financially weak poor families are unable to get their daughter married or even if they do, then they are troubled by financial constraints.
Keeping this in mind, the state government has started ‘Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021’, under this scheme.
For the marriage of daughters of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, economically weaker general class, other backward class, minority families.
Providing financial assistance by the government, changing the negative thinking of people towards girls through this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
Under the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021, the grant money to girls will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, so the applicant should have a bank account of his own and this bank account should be in the national bank only.
The application for money given by the government can be withdrawn only when his daughter is married. Under this UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the applicant can apply for it only before 90 days of marriage or till 90 days after the marriage.
Under this scheme, medical facilities will also be included with the grant to girls.
Benefits of Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
Sadi Anudan Yojana के फायदे
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the girls of poor families.
To provide financial assistance by the state government for the marriage of daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Other Backward Classes families under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021(Shadi Anudan Yojana).
To change the negative thinking prevailing among the people regarding girls through this scheme.
Under this scheme, if you want to get the money provided by the government for the marriage of your daughter, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना के लिए योग्यता: विवाह अनुदान योजना के तहत कौन आवेदन कर सकता है?
The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Under this scheme, people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker General, etc. will be eligible.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the income of the beneficiary’s family in rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary’s family in urban areas should be Rs 56460
Age of the girl should be 18 years at the time of marriage and the age of the boy should be 21 years.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 Documents
उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना 2021 जरूरी दस्तावेज
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- identity card
- income certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- marriage certificate of the beneficiary
- passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan: Process to Apply
उत्तर प्रदेश शादी अनुदान योजना के लिए आवेदन करने की प्रक्रिया
Shadi anudan online registration
Follow the steps below to register for this scheme.
- First of all, you go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see a section for making a new registration, under which the following categories will be shown, they are as follows
- General, SC, ST Category Application
- OBC Category Application
- Minority class category application
- Select the option of which category you fall under
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- After filling in all the required details of the beneficiary in the form, click on the Save button.
Shadi Anudan: How to do Correction?
- First of all, go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan. On clicking it, you will be taken to the home page.
- Click on the link “आवेदन पत्र संशोधन/फाइनल सबमिट करे” here.
- After this, the user login page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your application number, bank account number, password, and captcha code.
- After filling in all the details click on the login button.
- Your application form will open in front of you which you filled
- Now you can amend the form.
- After modification Click on the Final Submit button.
Shadi Anudan- How to Print Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Click on the “आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट (आवेदन पत्र पुनः प्रिंट करने हेतु यहां क्लिक करें)” link.
- A new page will be opened, Fill in your Application number, Bank Account Number, Password, and Captcha.
- After login, the option of print application form will appear
- Take Print of Shadi Anudan Application Form.
Shadi Anudan Status: How to check status
- Visit the Official Website of Vivah Anudan Yojana.
- Click on the “आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति (आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति पता करने हेतु यहा क्लिक करें)” link.
- Fill in the details like Application Number, Bank Account Number, Password and Captcha and login.
- Now you can Check Shadi Anudan Status.