Post Details: Uttar Pradesh Food Supply Department has recently issued the updated list of UP Ration Card holders. Interested Candidates can check their names in the list or do corrections if needed. New Candidates can also apply for a new ration card.
Post Updated: 11/05/2021
UP Ration Card 2021: UP Ration Card List 2021 – Age Limit
Applicants must be 18 years of age to apply for a ration card.
- Min Age: 18 yrs
- Max Age: Not Apply
- Note: Only Female members in the family can apply. If there is no female member, then males can apply.
UP Ration Card List: Important Date
- Application Start: Available
- Last Date to Apply: Not Declared Yet
UP Ration Card form: Document required to fill the form
The following documents are listed below which are required at the time of filling the ration card form. So you are advised to collect these documents first before applying to avoid any interruption.
- Aadhar No.
- Bank Account No.
- Photo of the family head
- Residence Proof ( Voter ID, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, LPG Connection Receipt, Bank Passbook, or Rental Agreement).
- Ward name and number
- Name of shopkeeper
UP Ration Card List: Important Facts
- Government Department NFSA declares UP Ration card list for APL, BPL, and AAY.
- Every year this department adds new family member and remove unnecessary that is not a good fit for this scheme. So you are advised to make sure of the availability of yourself or your family member by checking the list.
- In UP Ration cards are issued to the APL and BPL family member. If you want to know your availability in the list, can do so by visiting the portal fcs.up.gov.in. This website provides a district-wise detailed list of beneficiaries.
- A native of Uttar Pradesh (having domicile of U.P) could apply online form on the official portal before but now Food and supply department has given this work to Jan Seva Kendra (CSC or Public Service Center).
- So now you can not apply online at home. If you want to apply for a ration card, then you will have to go to Jan Seva Kendra in your area.
- You can also download the form from the official portal and the filled-in form have to be submitted to the concerned tahsil of the related department.
Types of Ration Card:
Three types of Ration Card are provided in Uttar Pradesh under Food and Logistics Department. Ration card provides food or other food items besides it, also used as an identity for the citizen. Citizens can avail of welfare schemes of central and state government through Ration Card.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- Above Poverty Line (APL)
Antyodaya Ration Card (AAY):
- Antyodaya Ration Card is given to the poorest families for which the related organization/department has made criteria.
- Antyodaya means the rise of the last man. so keep in mind authority provides ration to the poorest sections of people living in rural and urban areas.
- The eligibility criteria for this is their monthly income should be Rs 250 or less.
- Under this scheme, 35 kg of ration is provided, in which 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice are given. The subsidized cost of wheat is 2 Rs/kg and rice is 3 Rs/kg.
- This card is yellow in color.
Read This Also: What is Ration Card:
Below Poverty Line (BPL):
- Applied to poor families living below the poverty line.
- Income in rural areas should be less than Rs 6400 and in urban areas less than Rs 12000, then people can apply for this card.
- Different subsidies are also provided in this category.
- BPL Ration card is red in color.
Above Poverty Line (APL):
- As the name tells, It is available to those lower-middle-class families whose income is more than Rs 6400 in rural areas and income more than 12000 in urban areas.
- Through this ration card, some ration and kerosene can be obtained from the Kotedar.
- Card distributed in rural areas is orange in color while pink for urban areas.
- Different subsidies are also provided in this category.
UP Ration Card List 2021: Steps follow to check name in the ration card list
- Visit the Official Website of FCS UP.
- Click on the “राशन कार्ड की पात्रता सूची” tab below the “महत्वपूर्ण लिंक” section.
- Choose your district for which you want to check.
- Choose your Town in the list given.
- Select dukandar name (Shopkeeper name)
- Now find your name in the list.
How can I Apply for New UP Ration Card 2021: Steps follow to fill UP Ration Card
In this article, we are going to talk about how to Apply Ration Card Online and Offline. So first of all let’s discuss the Online mode.
Apply Ration Card Online
- Visit the Official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- Here you can easily find “डाउनलो़ड फॉर्म” tab. Click on this.
- A new page will open where three forms are available for download.
- प्रवासी श्रमिकों हेतु राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र
- राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र हेतु)
- राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र (नगरीय क्षेत्र हेतु)
- Now Download the respected form for which you want to apply.
- Fill in the details mentioned like Name, Father’s Name/Husband’s Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Mobile Number, Aadhar No. Occupation.
- You are advised to fill the form carefully.
- Collect your all desired document and find CSC (“जन सेवा केन्द्र”) in your area.
- Connect to CSC to make the application online for a new ration card.
- You can make corrections also by visiting CSC.
Apply Ration Card Offline
- Application Forms can also be submitted offline. Here when we talk about offline, means you have to go to the concerned office yourself and submit there.
- Collect all the document and attach this to the form.
- Visit your tahsil/office where the ration card is to be submitted.
- If you are having difficulty in filling the form, then we would suggest filling up the form at your nearest public service center (CSC).
UP Ration Card Application Form PDF Download 2021
- राशन कार्ड आवेदन फार्म (प्रवासी श्रमिकों हेतु ) के लिए यहां क्लिक करें- Click Here
- Download Ration Card Application Form (Migrant Workers)- Click Here
- राशन कार्ड आवेदन फार्म (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र हेतु )के लिए यहां क्लिक करें- Click Here
- Download Ration Card Application Form (Rural Area)- Click Here
- राशन कार्ड आवेदन फार्म (नगरीय क्षेत्र हेतु )के लिए यहां क्लिक करें- Click Here
- Download Ration Card Application Form (Urban Area)- Click Here
UP Ration Card Online Complaint 2021
- The UP government has launched the portal due to irregularities and complaints about rationing.
- If the name has been removed from the ration card eligibility list or there is a complaint regarding distribution, anyone can file a complaint.
Steps to make complaint Online
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the “ऑनलाइन शिकायत करें” link displayed on the top right corner.
- This will redirect to a new page where you can see the “शिकायत दर्ज करें” option.
- After clicking this option online complaint form will be displayed.
- Fill in the details asked and enter.
- Note the complaint number displayed after filing the complaint. This number has to be used at the time of tracking the complaint status.
- If you are having trouble complaining online, then you can call the toll-free number and register a complaint.
Check the current status of the complaint
- After making a ration card complaint, you can track its status whether it has been settled or not.
For this, you have to go to the “View the current status of the complaint” option.
- Enter complaint number and submit.
- Now you will be able to check the status.
|UP Food and Civil Supply Department
Ration Card list 2021 | Apply Online | Correction
If You satisfied with YOURSARKARIRESULT.IN (Website) Please like and share more people. This encourages our efforts. (Thanks)
|Check the Ration Card Holder New List||Click Here|
|Find Ration Card and Print||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|आपके एक शेयर से हमे प्रोत्साहन मिलेगा
“Friends I hope you got all the ideas about UP Ration Card List, how to check the ration card name list UP, correction in the name. You are advised to bookmark this page so that you can get information immediately when any new update comes.” If you got something new from this article, then you can like this post. And if there is any suggestion, give it in the comment. We will be happy to assist…
FAQ: UP Ration Card 2021: UP New Ration Card List 2021
Q 1: How to check name in UP Ration Card List 2021?
Ans: Visit the official website i.e. fcs.up.gov.in and follow the instructions as mentioned above. You can check the link “Ration card holder new list” under “Important Links”. By clicking the link you are directed to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department.
Q 2: I have applied for a ration card but why it’s not on the list?
The name is updated in the list shortly after applying for the ration card. So, wait for it a little bit.
Q 3: Where to register any complaint related to UP Ration Card.
Online Complaint facility is available on the official website. There any complaint related ration card suchi or list can be made. There you have to fill in your complaint details and submit them.
Click here to know Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana