Latest Update: Commission conducted typing test from 13 January 2021 to 23 January 2021 at various centers of Uttar Pradesh for which admit card released on 05/01/2021 (For Advt. 26 Exam/2016)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card: Recent past activities
- Commission conducted typing test from 13 January 2021 to 23 January 2021 at various centers of Uttar Pradesh. (For Advt. 26 Exam/2016)
- Typing test admit card released on 05 January 2021 (For Advt. 26 Exam/2016)
- The written exam conducted on 04 Jan 2020 (For 04-Exam/2019)
- Admit Card Available on 27 December 2019 (For 04-Exam/2019)
- Interview Letter available on September 2020 (For 01-Exam(S.S)/2017)
- Written exam admit card available on 23 May 2019 (For Advt. 26 Exam/2016 )
- Typing Test admit Care released on 01-02 November 2019 (For 01-Exam(S.S)/2017)
- Written Exam Admit Card available on 15 Feb 2019 (For 01-Exam(S.S)/2017)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card; Overview
|UPSSSC JA Admit Card | Hall Ticket | Exam Date | Typing Exam|
|Conducting Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Advt. No.||Advt. 26 Exam/2016|
|Admit Card Released Date||05 Jan 2021|
|Typing Test/Exam Date||13 Jan 2021 to 23 Jan 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Credentials Required to download Admit Card
- Candidate Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Verification Code
How to Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Click the Download Admit Card Link under the “News & Alerts” Section.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth, Gender, Verification code, and click the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Now, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Take a print for further reference.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- District Code & Name
- Center Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Exam Slot
Documents required in the exam hall along with admit card:
- Take a printout of the Admit Card.
- Any Identity Card from Driving Licence/Passport/Pan Card/Aadhar/Central or State Government-issued ID Card.
- The candidate needs to carry an ID card in original with its photocopy.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Black Ballpoint pen to fill the OMR Sheet.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Overview
The first Stage syllabus of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam is given below.
- There will be a total of 65 marks for 130 Questions.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence Test||30||15|
|Hindi Knowledge and Writing Ability||60||30|